applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Tempest GmbH via the Website. This definition
incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website
and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out
in the clause below (Cookies);
we or us
Tempest Tempest GmbH, a company incorporated in Switzerland with registered GmbH, number
CHE-329.438.502 whose registered office is at Bahnhofstrasse 20, Zug 6300;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and
Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tempest GmbH and acting in the
course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tempest GmbH
and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, tempestgo.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any
links we may provide to social media websites.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
h. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k. Operating system (automatically collected);
l. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to
Our use of Data
a. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Tempest GmbH is the “data controller”.
a. We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
a. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures
specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our
affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
a. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
a. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best
possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the
a. internal record keeping;
a. improvement of our products / services;
a. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you; in each case, in accordance
Third party websites and services
2. Tempest GmbH may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain
processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to
certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
3. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such
Changes of business ownership and control
4. Tempest GmbH may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or
the transfer of control of all or part of Tempest GmbH. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to
any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly
for which it was originally supplied to us.
5. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
6. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
7. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This
may include the following:
8. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
9. sharing Data with third parties. Functionality of the Website
10. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
12. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Tempest GmbH (where such Data
is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
13. Data security is of great importance to Tempest GmbH and to protect your Data we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this
14. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this
15. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the
internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data
transmitted to the Website.
your experience of using the Website. Tempest GmbH has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to
ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
17. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
18. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting
your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Tempest
GmbH to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of
Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
19. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website
when they areusing it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that
users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content
for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your
interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
20. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers
accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet
21. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to
access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
22. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help
and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Switzerland.All disputes
arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Switzerland court.
or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to
You may contact Tempest GmbH by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
28th of March 2018